Skip to main content

Featured

Book Review: The Heiress

✨Sparkling Whispers✨

Sparkling Whispers - A Poem


Sparkling whispers,

Flying in the air,

Touching my cheeks,

Where love does reside.

 

Caressing me gently,

With every embrace,

Surrounding me in their warm,

Tender grace.

 

Like arms wrapped around,

In a sweet embrace,

These whispers cuddle me,

With soothing space.

 

Soft as a feather,

Their touch on my skin,

Filling my heart with love,

From deep within.

 

They whisper their secrets,

In melodies so sweet,

A symphony of affection,

A love song complete.

 

In their gentle kisses,

I find peace,

As they fade away,

Their love does not cease.


Sparkling whispers,

Setting me free.

Forever cherished,

For they belong to me.

 

Whispers whisper,

Like a lullaby.

Hide me,

Where I belong.

Comments