Skip to main content

Featured

Book Review: The Heiress

Before I die - A Poem

 Before I die - A Poem

I'll dance in the rain, 

Under the sun,

For someone to love, 

Before I die.


The ache of longing in my heart,

It tears me apart.

I've been searching for love, 

Oh, so long.


I'm young and wild, 

With dreams so bright,

I deserve to be loved, 

With all my might.


But, I'm left alone, 

Each night,

Wishing for someone, 

To hold tight.


The days blend together, 

Dull and grey,

As I live my life, 

Day after day.


I'm so bored of being lonely, 

So, I pray,

For someone to love, 

To chase the fray.


My heart beats fast, 

My soul cries out,

For a love that's true, 

Without a doubt.


So come to me, my love, 

My heart's desire,

And end this endless, 

Lonely fire.


I'll give you all, 

My love, my heart,

And we'll dance under the stars, 

From the start.

Comments