Skip to main content

Featured

Book Review: The Heiress

The Best of Sparkling Whispers: A 2023 Recap ✨

Hello, my lovely readers! 

As the year comes to an end, I want to thank you all for your amazing support and feedback. You are the reason why I love blogging and sharing my thoughts on various topics. You have made this year so special and memorable for me. 💖

To celebrate our journey together, I have compiled a list of the 10 most-read posts of 2023 on Sparkling Whispers. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the best of 2023:

10. Confidence is Key: 5 Tips to Handle Mean Office Ladies with Class 🌟

9. Heart of Stone: A Spy Movie That Breaks No New Ground 💥

8. Barbie: A Betrayal to Feminism 🎀

7. My Roommate Is A Vampire: A Fang-tastic Bite-sized Rom-Com 🧛‍♀️

6. Mask Girl: Bizarre Tale of Kim Mo-Mi 😷

5. The Little Mermaid: Halle Bailey Saves the Day 🧜‍♀️

4. Red, White & Royal Blue: Sweet and Sassy Romance 💕

3. Divide and Conquer: The Sneaky Management Strategy Tearing Apart Your Team 💼

2. The Humans by Matt Haig: A Must-Read Heartwarming Tale of Empathy and Understanding 🌎

1. Spare by Prince Harry: Royal Review Gone Wrong 👑


So, these were the 10 most-read posts of 2023 from my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. And I want to thank you again for your support and feedback. You are the best readers ever!

I look forward to sharing more posts with you in 2024. So, until then, stay sparkling!

Comments